SNB has the home loan for you...
- First-time home buyer
- Families relocating to our area
- Families on the move locally
Security National Bank knows that buying your home is one of the most important financial decisions you will make in your lifetime. That is why we take the time to give your mortgage application the personal attention it deserves.
Find the home you want then let us help you find the right mortgage. No matter what kind of home you're looking for, look to us for financing.
We help you take the mystery out of buying a home by letting you know just how much you might qualify for. Our home mortgage loan officer will review your employment status and credit history. This free service will help you identify your ideal price range and could save you valuable time in negotiating a sales price.
Security National Bank offers a variety of home financing options. We offer competitive rates and flexible terms. Our lenders will help you find the most practical, affordable plan to get you into the home you want.
- Long-Term Fixed Rate Mortgages: Offers the security of interest and principal payments that remain constant, with extra leverage of smaller payments over a longer period of time.
- Short-Term Fixed-Rate Mortgages: the shorter term significantly reduces the amount of interest paid over the life of the loan and accelerates the building of equity in your home.
- Adjustable-Rate Mortgages: These loans offer a low initial interest rate and smaller starting monthly payments than fixed rate mortgages.
Available to qualified buyers, FHA loans offer lower down payments while VA loans can provide up to 100% financing.
Let our loan officers take a look at your current financing to see if refinancing is a good option for you. You may be able to save money and lower your monthly payments.
If you are looking to purchase a home or refinance your current home, we're here to help. We invite you to talk to us about your mortgage needs. For current rates, application, or more detail, stop by our home mortgage loan department, call 580-234-5151 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.