CDs & CDARS
Certificates of Deposit offer the safety of FDIC insurance and a guaranteed interest rate. Security National Bank offers a variety of certificates to meet your maturity and yield needs.
- Certificates can be titled for individual, joint, business, in-trust-for, estate, or payable-on-death ownership.
- Simple interest is paid on 365/366 day basis annually or at maturity or it may be compounded on a quarterly, semi-annual, or annual basis.
- The balance on which interest is computed for your account is determined by the daily balance method.
- Interest accrues daily.
- Interest will be credited to the principal of your certificate, unless you request a deposit to an SNB checking or savings account.
- CDs are FDIC insured and subject to penalty for early withdrawal.
- There are no set-up or annual fees.
Complete account disclosures, with current annual percentage yield information, are available upon request. For additional information, please contact a New Accounts Representative at 580-234-5151 or email us at customerservice@SNBEnid.com
Certificate of Deposit Registry Program
- Multi-million dollar FDIC insurance on CD investments
- One Bank
- One Rate
- One Statement
Security National Bank participates in the CDARS Program for investments up to $50 million. All of the paperwork is handled by SNB. Your large deposits are broken into smaller amounts and placed with other banks that are members of a special network. Then, those banks issue CDs in amounts under $250,000.00 so your entire investment is eligible for FDIC coverage.
Enjoy the time saving convenience associated with one agreement, one interest rate, and one regular statement.
For details and rate information contact Security National Bank at 580-234-5151.